DIGITAL SIGNATURE FOR TRADEMARK
DSC7 is used in various sections in which patent and trademark e-filing is one of the crucial applications. In India the Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks (CGPDTM) has instructed Class 3 DSC7 for e-filing of trademark and patent applications. So it is very important to have an authentic Class 3 DSC for business trademark or for individual for business purpose. If a person have already got class 3 digital signature certificate then there is no need to apply new DSC because old one can be used for the variety of patent and trademark e-filing application. Class 3 DSC is needed for trademark e-fling because it has been prepared to support the format. You can get the class 3 DSC from Digital Signature Mart which has been working in this industry for a long time and having a strong credibility in the market.
Class 3 digital signature for Patent / Trademark eFiling documents
Indian Patent Office has initiated the acceptance of online patent and trademark applications. Digital Signature Mart provide class 3 DSC which is the supreme class of digital signature, we provide Emudhra digital signature which is believed to be the most used and convenient DSC accessible for the applicants in Indian patent Office. It is now compulsory for any agent to have class 3 DSC for trademark e-filing.
How to Buy Digital Signature Certificates for e-filing of IPO and Patent Right and Trademark?
- Download Digital Signature Application for company or person in our website http://www.dsc7.com
- Read carefully all instructions on application and fill the form with proper and accurate details.
- Attach the needed documents which have been mentioned in application form.
- After filling the details with complete information of application form for Patent Right and Trade Mark Digital Signature Certificates send the application form with required fees.
- After we get all your required documents along with your application for Patent Right and Trade Mark DSC7 we will issue desired DSC to you.